Simple Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes Text 2021

 Short & Simple Happy Birthday Wishes Quotes Text 2021: In the times of digital world and hectic lifestyle, people are tied up in their busy schedules and don't have time for anything. In the 21st century also don't go through calls or personally meeting your friend or relative. These are just possible through Short & Simple birthday Wishes that are sweet and simple. Most of the people wish their loved ones through sweet and simple messages and emoticons that look really nice. This is a nice way to show your dear ones that you remember them on their birthdays and haven't forgotten them.


Simple Birthday Wishes

“Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”

“Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”

“A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”

“ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”

“May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”

“Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!”

“This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”

May your birthday be sprinkled with fun and laughter. Have a great day!


Warmest wishes for a very happy birthday.


Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a truly fabulous day.


Wishing you a very special birthday and a wonderful year ahead!


I hope your birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows and love and laughter! Sending many good wishes to you on your special day.


Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day today, and the year ahead is full of many blessings.


Wishing you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true.


Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is full of fun and adventure.


Happy Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day and many blessings for the year ahead.


Congratulations on your birthday! Sending you our love and good wishes.


Many happy returns to you on your birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day full of friends, family, and cake!


Happy Birthday to a great buddy! I hope you have a good one.


“May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.”


“Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the life you live. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Happy birthday.”

“Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.”

“Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!”

To the one who is not only a friend but my secret diary. A very Happy Birthday to you. May you always listen my nonsense and continue loving me like this. 

Many many Happy returns of the day my dear friend. God bless you with tons of happiness and a little bit of brain too. Haha! You need that dude.

Happiest Birthday to you my best friend. This is the only relation in the world which is not God gifted. We get this opportunity to choose each other and thank God I chose the fantabulous one. Lots of love!

Wish you a very Happy Birthday my buddy. May God give you all the happiness and good strong teeth to live till you get the artificial ones. Go and enjoy your life!

These happy birthday wishes are ideal for just about anyone–they’re sure to appreciate your thoughtful words during the celebration

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy this special day.

Happy Birthday! Go enjoy a big slice of cake.

Wishing you a very happy birthday filled with love and laughter.

Happy, happy birthday, cheers to you!

Happy Birthday! This day only comes once a year, so enjoy it!

Happy Birthday! Go enjoy a delicious slice of cake.

Happy Birthday! Let’s make today a great one.

Wishing the happiest birthday to you! Enjoy this special day.

Today’s your birthday–time to celebrate!

Happy, happy birthday! Cheers to you today, my friend.

Time for cake, gifts, and a whole lot of fun. Happy Birthday!

You’re amazing! Happy Birthday.

You’re another year older, but you still look fantastic. Happy birthday!

Happy, happy birthday! Time to blow out the candles and make a wish.

Happy Birthday! May today be filled with laughter and joy.

Happy Birthday! Your birthday doesn’t come around every day, so let’s make the most of it.

Here’s a simple wish for you on your special day: You are amazing, and the year ahead looks bright.

Wishing you all the best on your special day!

Time to enjoy a birthday cake and the company of loved ones. Happy Birthday!

Happy, happy birthday to you! I hope you’re all smiles on this special day.

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and a fantastic year ahead!

I hear today is your birthday. Another year older is another year wiser my friend.

Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more to come. Hope it’s a good one.

Happy birthday beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy and happiness.

Birthdays are special days that allow us to celebrate the day you came into our lives.

On this day, your birthday, I hope that each and every one of your wishes comes true.

I hope your day is full of fun and celebration. Happy birthday to you my dear!

It’s your birthday! Let us celebrate joyfully another wonderful year of your life.

Sending you warm birthday wishes and a big warm hug on this very special day.

Birthdays are a time to celebrate so kick back and enjoy your wonderful day.

Although I am not there to celebrate your birthday, you are in my thoughts.

It’s celebration time! I hope you are having the time of your life as you celebrate your birthday.

Happy birthday to you! Let’s break out the cake, candles…and don’t forget the fire extinguisher!

Another year older is a reason to celebrate. You are that much closer to retirement dear friend.

Days without you go like the lockdown in my life. I am blessed to have you my dear friend. Happy Birthday!

You are a cute one, like that monkey in the zoo. Birthdays are fun when both of us are together. Happy Birthday Best Buddyyyyy!

Life might be full of worries but when you are by my side, I need no one else. I love you my dear friend. Happy Birthday to you!

Hi my special mate, today on your birthday I wish you immense happiness and love. May you always spread your giggles all around.

Happy Birthday to you my sweetest friend. You have always stood there for me in the best as well as the worst times. God bless you with bundles of success.

Some are crazy, some are rude but my dear friend you are cute. May your birthday be the most marvelous time of your life. Happy Birthday!

Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May each day of your life blooms and you always keep smiling. Lots of love friend!

Although every friend is a special one but you are my favorite. Happy Birthday to you dude! 

Destination might be different but the journey should be the same. I want to travel each path with you my best friend. A very Happy Birthday to you! Stay blessed and happy.

Hey buddy. Many many Happy returns of the day. No matter how many fights we have had, it will always be the come back we will remember. God bless you!

Wish you a very Happy Birthday dearest Friend. We may not be together in the journey of life but I promise to be your Google Map. I will show you the right path whenever you need it. Cheers! 🥂

On your birthday I promise to insult you on a regular basis to charge you better. Happy Birthday Dude!

My days are off without you. Wish you a very Happy Birthday dearest friend. Be with me always!

Happiness is having a Cup of Coffee with you. Happy Birthday my blessing!

You are the only one I can count on. My dear friend a very Happy Birthday to you!

These cakes and gifts are not enough to define my love for you. It is much more. Happy Birthday my best friend! https://www.birthday-stock.com/post/short-simple-happy-birthday-wishes-text


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

malta shopping